There is a fairly long list of things I ought to be doing at this moment but I chose option D none of the above. I spent the day outside knocking out DIY projects that included painting new photography backgrounds, building a sieve to seperate rocks from dirt in the garden, and mixing compost into the garden. I also pulled out our patio furniture and gave it a brush. Now rather than waist a moment of the day in the kitchen I am going to pause and have a drink.
Thank you Spring for finally arriving I hope you stick around!
- In a cocktail shaker – muddle two lemon wedges, a slice of ruby red grapefruit, and a small spring of rosemary.
- Add an ounce of quality gin and a cup of crushed ice.
- Shake it with purpose while listening to Dusty Springfield on Pandora – or just shake it.
- Strain into a large martini glass and top with diet tonic.
- Find a sunny patch then PAUSE – DRINK.